Kamis, 31 Maret 2011

Overwhelming Vacation 2011 (KL-Singapore) Day-4

The fourth day is the hard day is the  for me. The trip to Singapore was so much trouble and delay..Travel to Singapore on that night was so bored and really suck for me. Flood happen on one district of KL made our train so delayed. Furthermore the conditioner was so cold and the  train that was walking very slowly. I just hate remember some bored and unhappy story there. The trip that should taking only 7 hours getting longer until more than 12 hours..:-(( Our plan just blew up! we Lost more than half day in the train. I don't know maybe Allah have some plan better or what, but clearly I just got boredom on that suck trip. But Not with Nanad. She's got sick still and her fever getting worse after we back from Genting. May be that's the Sign that We must rest longer. But definitely not for me, I just want to more longer on Singapore. That day I've planed went to Singapore Botanical Garden. That our plan was mess up. If I can turn back the time, maybe I will.


We still on the train though and We spent half day in the train. We just arrived Singapore at 12 pm, it called Tanjong Pagar Station. Nanad was so pale. She and I haven't got our breakfast yet. The Decide to get our Brunch (Breakfast and Lunch) then. We rethinking again what we've been planed. And We just want to extend to our Hostel as soon as possible. But, our trouble just not over. We dont have any damn idea where we should go to our own hostel. We, more precisely me, asking many people there about the street of our hostel.

Nanad was so weak on that day. We spent our brunch at the food court of Tanjong Pagar station. We eat, hope we got our energy again. Our body was so tired, and no body knows where exactly Jalan Kubor was?  I ask someone (Sir) about that and also he didn't have any idea. And then, security passed by us and I asking him then. He suggest that we should make a call to that hostel. But we said that we didn't have any coin (oh God!! How pity we were..:-)) and with a generous heart he give us his coin just let us make a call. I make a call then, I got it but I'm too stupid that I'm not write it.

The receptionist of our hostel tells us that we must get the MRT and stop in the Bugis station. We walking out from Tanjong pagar, and we see someone again. She have pretty smile to us and when we ask her how to get MRT station she told that we must cross the road and take the bus went to Vivo city. "Just one dollar" she said politely. And we obey her advice. And when on Vivo city, MRT station someone on passenger service teach us how to use EZ Link. Nanad spent 12 dollar for a new card and deposit. And I just spent 10 dollar for pop up my EZ link that I've got from Mel's mother. How lucky me!! ^_^

About 20 minutes with all transform at Outam Park, finally we arrived on Bugis. When we're there I can say: "There's a big different between seeing and imagining" because we lost then. When we out, we supposed to be went to the left side (Rafles Hospital) not went to the right side (Bugis street). I let Nanad wait for our bags and belonging, meanwhile I search someone to ask where is Jalan Kubor exactly? And guess what?!?! No body knows..:-(( I felt desperate. I don't know what am I have to do again. I almost lost my energy cause my body was so tired, either my mind and my heart.

Then without the clear purpose, I walking down again to the subway, hope that maybe the staff of passenger service could help me. But then I saw a lady with her long beautiful hair standing in front of big Map on the right side. I said to her that might she want to help me to find where is my hostel location. I saw her with her google map on her iPhone. Then, with her nice face she just mapping it for me. And not more than one minutes she found the road!! Alhamdulillahhhh...I said thank to her again and again..Allah save my live trough her. Then taking the escalator up just pick up Nanad on Bugis street side. That was then, finally we got our hostel...(Jumping with axhausted!!)

 Jalan Kubor, Along Victoria Street

We booked one room with AC and shared bathroom. 55 Dollar two of us both for one night.



Our Room

Never been better like after get in our room. I just throw my body on the bed for couple minutes longer. The noon Nightmare was Over, I guess. I Take a bath and when our staff feels a little recovered we decide getting around and I said I need to go to Plaza Singapura on Orchad street to bought bag for my mum, and Nanad agreed. Previously, we had a deal that if Nanad still feel not well I must go to Orchad Street on my own. But, she said she was much better and she want to came. But Before That, I said that I need praying, I didn't know where is the kiblat yet, and I dont know there is moslem in our hostel. I saw a Mosque near our hostel then I went to that Mosque to pray. 


Sultan Mosque


Obviously, The mosque was famous enough in Singapore. The Sultan Mosque they name it. Around the mosque there is one little village called "Kampung Guam". It's arabic village but its very cool village though. There is many open stores with sell many souvenirs and unique items iconic of Singapore. We bought some shirt, key chain, and other sovenier there. 3 shirts for 10 dollar and 6 keychain for 3 dollar. Very cheap isn't it..:-)


After completion, we walking to MRT station went to Orchad road. We are not there long, after I found a cute bag for my mum, and Nanad found cool sandals for her sister, we left back that Plaza. Saving our energy for day at Universal Studio next day. Before that Nanad said that we need looking for some travel bag (koper) because our ransel was over loaded and  we have very severe congenital. I agree with that. But Our money was so critical limit too, especially me..:-(  won't be able to buy that travel bag more than 100 dollar..I just have very few budget for that travel bag. 


Then we're looking around Bugis street, but we haven't found yet. Night was started to late and nanad need a diner. After we thought we did not find travel bag that night, we decided go home and take a dinner on Kampung Guam Kafe. I'm didn't eat, just order cold drink; Nescafe Frappe. While eating, Nanad ask to one of the waiter someplace that we can buy travel bag. Not expensive, surely. And with his kindness he suggest some places; Mustafa Centre or Golden Mile Kompleks.   

 Kampung Guam Cafe
 
He said we can walk, and just 10 minutes from our place. Kampung Guam is oround our Hostel though. Then when he said better if we walk, then we walk. Besides, our leg already little bit ached. But we still steady and we go to that place by walk.

 Quiet road isnt it?!


After 15 minutes we walked with asking many people that we met along the road, finally we did!! Heyaaa....We get our travel bag from one store that still open up at 9.30 pm. What a great!! I bought the brown one and Nanad the blue one. With more relieved we drag our bag mild back to our hostel...^_^

1 komentar:

  1. hahhaha...kasian banget ma lo...maap ya cuy, gara2 aer es ituh, begitu menyulitkanmuh,,kekekkeke...at that time..u are my hero :D hihihihihi....heyaaa...tp keren lah dapet travel bag semurah itu kakakakka....hayo lah ke sin lagi taon inih kekekkekeke

    BalasHapus