Rabu, 30 Maret 2011

Overwhelming Vacation 2011 (KL-Singapore) Day-3

I woke up at usually time based on my ipod. In the third day we just planed went to Genting Highland. We had a breakfast late 30 minutes than yesterday. I choose a coffee with much cream without the reason. We seat in the same chair in the terrace. About 5 minutes we there, Rafar comes. He comes with us taking some chat with us. That time I feel he just stare at me for some reason and then he said: 
"Hmm, yesterday, I found one plate and one empty cup of tea right there!" he pointed then, "it haven't washed yet" He said "and I try to remember who's person that setting though.." His words just like hanging.

Then my memories just like a shoot immediately..
"Oh my god!!" I shouted "That's mine!! I'm really sorry I never meant to. I just forget!" I said hardly. I don't know what he's thinking about me, but he knew I'm the suspect..:p and I said that. I truly forget,. And seems he tried to understand. In our chat that morning that's the second morning that I've been trough, and that's still cool morning..:-)) 

 Rafar in his desk..:p

When rafar knew that we just planed to Genting Highland he explained to us how we can get there. We have to visit KL sentral bough ticket from there. We said too, that that day after we back from Genting, we must headed our trip to Singapore. At first, me and Nadia had planed that we might get night train from KL sentral, but Rafar Suggested us to get a bus from place that near from our guesthouse. In my mind I still prefer train because we choose a bed side train. But I don't think with Nanad, she seems want to get by bus to Singapore. We can't decided yet until we come to KL sentral first to make sure what exactly the best choice for us. But Nanad had just arrange with Rafar that we might be able to stay more longer not about the room if we just decide checked out in 12 pm noon. Maybe he can allowed us to make some take bath or just some changing our dress after night from genting Highland. That's was our first plan though. Nadia told me that we better checked out on that morning and then put all our belonging in one room there, and we can take that after we arrived. I agree with that. I shouldered up my bag and take my belonging in to that room, one room that when I come to in there many bags and ransel that placed down there. 

When I was seated in front of TV, Jane came by with one mug of Black coffee that I know. We make some joke then with Rafar and I said that I like her hair when it curly. Rafar and other stuff (little bit sorry that I forgot his name) can make us as stranger each other before just like old friend. Beside we don't know each other before..two tumbs up for Rafar and staff..we just felt like home..:-).

Jane and Rafar in the mornin'

Another fact in that morning that Jane had made decision went to Singapore at noon. We explain that we decide to Genting first if she want to coming with us that would be pleasure!! But she's not interested and she said that she comes with us to search some pool Bus that suggested by Rafar. 
 Jane, Me and Nanad before left

 Rafar, Me and Nanad before left

We walking again along that road (Pudu Raya). Behind our building exactly, but we never found that. We decided then going to KL sentral and maybe we can get more information from that place. My memories about Jane was so good. She's so humble person that I know. Easy to share and chat about everything. Don't have any idea if I ever meet her again. We separated after we arrived KL sentral. Me and Nanad got ticket on 12 pm meanwhile we still have 2 hours left before we leave to genting and then back at 7.30 pm from genting that mean at 8.30 pm go get KL sentral. It's surprise us that on KL sentral we can rent some locker there. We back to guesthouse again to take our bag and belonging and we decided to rent that locker placed ours there. But, on that guesthouse the sick is started.

The Sun was extreamly hot. The heat just burn two of us after we arrived to our guesthouse from KL sentral. I saw Nanad take one bottle mineral water from the refrigerator. She open up and drink imideatly and then she felt sick when we both came to KL sentral again.
at 12 pm we leave KL and go to Genting Highland. Its drizle and almost rain when we arrived. And yeah! when we rode the skyway train, the Rain can not be avoided. And on genting the air was very cold. The worst part is Nanad got sick. She said that from the cold water mineral that she taken and drunk when she on guesthouse, she remaind that so sharp. Because, she said she was so well before that.
 

At Genting, not much excitement that we got. All day rain on Genting then we cant go out from. We had planed that we want to buy Berry'l The Chocolate Wonderland on there. But because the heavy Rain, their vihicle all closed up and for that we went around the Indoorpark. Nanad's body was get worse. She had fever and exacerbated by freezing air. I said that better we looking for the Surau for her make some rest. I take my pray on there and let Nanad get some rest to sleep couple munutes there. We still have 3 hours left before our last bus taking us back to Kuala Lumpur. Before back to Genting Skyway station, we took some shoping on there and I have no idea that Nanad said that she got better when We both shoping. "Unbelieveable!"


Look! How different she is after shoping..:p

I bought some chocolate,  souvenir; for my brother, my sister, my sister in law, and my baby nephew.
Finally at 7.30 pm we departed Genting and Goin to KL sentral and we must wait for our night Train at 10 pm. And then, the inconvenience begin.


The information says that there is flood in one area of Malaysia, so the train trip switch to station (I forget the name) and from the station would be taken by bus to the station Tampin. In the meantime we will proceed by train is also only with a different number.

 This is the Replacement train that would brought us to Singapore

1 komentar:

  1. I remember his name, the other man with curly hair is "big baby" :D and hell yeah, i'm healthier when i spend money for shop hahhahahhaa

    BalasHapus