Kamis, 24 November 2011

Be Open!

Last night I was planed going to attending my Grammar class in Salemba UI. Train KRL Commuter Line has always be my favorite transportation for getting me to the office or somewhere that far enough to reach it with other mass transportation like Bus or somethin'. Hell yes, as we know that traffic jam in Jakarta made us mad and worst day by day. I prefer train because it’s cheap and fast enough to reach our destination.  I took Commuter line with destination Manggarai station and then I used to transit and change train with destination Cikini station.
Only ten minutes for the train takes time get into Manggarai station from Tanah Abang station. But last night our hope wasn’t came true. The signal that we never exactly understand what was it, struck by thunderbolt. We’ve waiting and been waiting until thirty minutes gone by uncertainly. No information about what exactly happen because the train was stopped in the middle of nowhere. The outside was raining and dark. Time was pointed at 7 pm that was meant that we’ve been waiting throughout an hour. Froze in the train with hunger and be sick over again and again with KAI.
The woman beside me was grumbled for all the time, I know that she was felt restless as all of us. I started to ask her what destination she’s want to heading. She said that she was headed to Bojong. Oh God that was very far and really unpleasant waiting because she worried about his baby at home. We spent our bored time to chatting; asked and told each other about our works and many things mostly about our experiences using the train.  
It was not romantic at all because we’ve been neglected all that time until one of automatic doors was open up. Some of passengers choose to jump and walk to follow the railways. What a bad idea! And never be good at all! I thought that was bad idea because that was so dark outside and still rather drizzle out there.  It must very slippery. What if suddenly the train from the opposite direction comes over? Once again I thought that was a bad idea. I was defended with one lady wear glasses just like I am. We still hold on didn’t want to take risk jump out from the train, until one of us was asked about the conditions of train. He told us that the repaired still taking a long time with unsure.
After that I suggested lady with the glasses to follow the people for jump and walk in the middle of dark in drizzle of night. She engages me together headed to Manggarai station.  Her name was Suci and we walking together. Like I said before, it wasn’t romantic but I still enjoyed. We've been chat and introduce each other along our destination. As we known that our destinations were different.
Suci and I were split before we've extended Manggarai station. I planned going to the busway shelter and she headed to Manggarai Rail station hall. I knew last night was very massive! I think KAI supposed to be responsible about neglected more than 1.2 billion people on that night. That’s why Jakarta often made us crazy because there is no guarantee safe and comfort in mass transportation.   
I decided to take busway to Rawamangun and continue to take Metromini number 47 until Pondok Kopi. When I’m waiting in line I heard someone has confused how she would be reached Pondok Kopi. I know that place so well and I know about the track of my long road home.

I was asked her what place she want to headed to. She said that she want to go to Pondok Kopi like I've heard. Then I offer my self to be a companion of her. That because I was going to same place with her. Then we took busway together. She was asked me my name. She mention her name after I said my own name. Her name was Ros. She's really sweet and easy person. We chat, make a joke, and complaining about massive of traffic jam in Jakarta along our road. That time supposed to be a crap night, but that wasn't! I've been so exhausted with mass transportation in Jakarta but that night I still enjoy the misery. Just open up and you never feel alone. You always have friends then. Where ever you was..Peace!

Just for Jakarta "Please ending your jammed!!"

2 komentar:

  1. "it wasn't romantic at all" >> hahaha...and if u talking bout mass transportation in Jakarta, I believe motorcycle will be the fastest way girl :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Haha,,You were Right!! But the numerous of them in office hours make me Dizzy then,,Huft!!

    BalasHapus