Rabu, 16 November 2011

Emergency Feelings


I thought it was supposed to be time. God knows with his accuracy about my emergency feelings. Should I call 911?. Time takes time and I can't wait. It’s absolutely the right time to see his face out of their dreams. It was pouring day when I saw them trial impression for something that they called Love. Please, I can not even separate what it’s like. Beyond two my feelings, love and lust. I used to believe them all my whole life that they had been always resided in my body and also my soul. I’ve been searching throughout my life’s time about the right touch. 

I'm getting impatient right now. Look! I’m definitely in pieces. Darling I get in such of fast lane. Whether it’s wrong or right I can’t see the danger zone lie next to me. Extend feelings out of my expectation. Come after me where ever you belong now, it feels more like emotional starvation.  

1 komentar: